In the author widget, there is a field to add a link for social share, so if you want to display a social icon then you can add a URL over there or just left empty if you don’t want to show any icon.
I hope this will help you to solve your problem. if you still get confused then feel free to contact us.
We don’t have the option right now in the free theme, but we have options in the Pro theme, In a future update, we will add that option in the free theme.
You have the option to show or hide those options, can you please share your website URL to our email address [email protected] so that we can check and find out your issues.
It supports, following badges for the social menu.
and many more
Can you please share your website url, so that we can check and find out your issues.
Yes, you can use a custom element header but for that, you have to do some customization on the template or you can create one custom template and you can choose that template, so for that, we can help you, just create a custom header template and contact us we will help you to integrate that custom header into your website.
We have fixed the issues, please update your theme, if there are any other issues then let us know.
Do you want to change the bg color similar to this, http://prntscr.com/uu5dcs like you can set a bgcolor in the body tag, please let us know, then we can set the option in our next option.
You have to create a menu for Social share and assign the custom URL for the social link, please follow this image. http://prntscr.com/uu5a0j
Still, if you feel difficulty then let us know. we will provide you video to setup menu.
Can you please, send us a screenshot of the errors, or can you please tell us in detail, are you talking about Site Title Text or something else?
You may check our Web Log pro or Log book Pro, we have a very popular blog theme you can use for your website, recently we don’t have news theme, we will build in the future and let you know.
At first, please check this link http://docs.thememiles.com/web-log.
1. To hide author please go to Appearance-> Customize then go to weblog theme option then check the post setting. http://prntscr.com/t81vyt
2. To remove this orange box, go to Appearance-> Customize then go to weblog theme option then check Breadcrumb Options. http://prntscr.com/t81wxb
If you need help feel free to contact us.
At first we are very sorry for the late response, To setup menu please follow this steps.
1. Go to Dashboard
2. Then go to Appearance-> Menus
3. Create Social link menu or if you have import demo data then its already created just select that menu.
4. Now add custom link for each social link e.g for facebook use facebook.com, more details click this link
5. After you add custom link then at bottom check the Social Links Menu and click on Save Menu button to publish the menu.
Still you have problems then please send us email at [email protected] we will help you to fix your problem.